I received this award from Amy at Recipes that Please with Ease
Thank you Amy! Now the great part about receiving this award is that it is a “Pay it forward” kind of award and it has some rules that go along with it.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person giving you the award. (Thanks, Amy!)
2. Share 7 Things About Yourself.
3. Award 10-15 Blogs Who You Think Deserve This Award.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
7 Things About Me:
1. I love siamese cats.
2. I am constantly fighting the urge to procrastinate.
3. As a child, I always wanted to live on an island…and now, I do.
4. The Lonestar song, “Let them be little” makes me cry. (and keeps me from kicking my 7 year old back to her own bed when she snuggles in.)
5. I stamp and scrapbook, but not nearly enough!
6. One place in the world I would love to visit is Cornwall, in England.
7. I have a weakness for rugby players with accents, but I married a swimmer who only speaks English.
Bloggers to Award:
1. Jim’s Girl Family History Blog…I would love to find the time to do the sort of family research that Kate is doing.
3. Coffee, Teapots and Books, Oh my!
4. peas and crayons
5. sixty five what now
6. les reves d’une boulangiere
7. The Caffeine Coquette
8. Jersey Shore Mom
9. Live High Live Mighty Live Rightiously
10. Flash Fiction
To pick up your award, right click and save to your computer.
Thanks for the inspiring reads!
More packing tomorrow!