One of the things that was missing for me this past year as I was writing, was a place where I could write about what came to mind, beyond the general activity in and around the kitchen and the fridge or the table. So, my hope is that this year I might find room in my week of posts for the occasional trip outside the lunch box…and maybe even attempt a few notes from the backpack.
Let me share with you the projected weekly plan…(that would loosely follow the theme of the Month).
- Sunday: Food for thought: A weekly menu including suppers and lunches, including a recipe or two, and a link to Savoury sunday at the Sweet Details
- Monday: Project 52 updates: How I am making out with my list of 52 projects/goals for 2012
- Tuesday: Recipe day and connection to Tasty Tuesdays Blog Hop at 33 Shades of Green
- Thursday: Being Thrifty in the Kitchen: as a way to continue the work in January to keep the budget in mind in the kitchen throughout the year.
- Friday: Notes from the Backpack (non food related post day).
- Saturday: Recipe of the Day.
As for the monthly themes, I have gotten as far as March…So feel free to make a suggestion for the other months of the year.
- January: Budget minded kitchen
- February: Love from the Kitchen
- March: Nutrition Month
Now, if I can keep up with 6 posts a week, then making my goal of doubling my blog entries from last year will be a simple task to complete.
Wish me luck! Hope you’ll be along for the ride! And that you will be there to help!