I survived Competition Weekend! (that really should have been on the list as well). Now, there should be room in my days for a few of the regular things that have fallen off to the side in the past two weeks.
So where are we at with the list of 52…
1. I have been looking for a new novel to read…Tine lent me “The Help”, and since the competition is over, I can find some time to start it.
3. January 2011 had 457 page views and13 entries. This is entry number 14 for January 2012, so I didn’t double this month’s posts, but January 2012 did have 1502 page views, which is encouraging!
6. And I have sold 1 pair of the skates from the crawlspace. So only three more to go.
29. The February Calendar is ready to go up…that is 2/12! Yay me!
35. I put together one page for Kate’s scrapbook, just need to finish it this weekend.
42. I signed up for the A to Z challenge for April 2012. Now to start planning!
49. We had a birthday supper for everyone before our girls left for their home countries.
Still plugging along! How is everyone else doing?